The 2018 FALL MSSF Online Registration is NOW OPEN.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Team Registration DEADLINE: JULY 1ST, 2018
Initial Brackets prepared NLT July 6th, 2018
Bracketing completed for schedule preparation NLT July 8th, 2018
Schedule completed with field numbers for referee assigning: August 5th, 2018
League Fee payments and document verification at MRSC: August 7th, 2018 (6-7pm).
Start of Season: August 20th, 2018
Last Day of Season: TBD
FALL BREAK 2018:
Private Schools – Oct 4-8, 2018
Memphis City, Shelby County Schools, and Municipal Schools - Oct 8-12, 2018
PLEASE NOTE: WITH 170+ TEAMS IN THE LEAGUE, YOUR TEAM MUST BE PREPARED TO PLAY MON THRU THURS
- PERFORMANCE BOND: All teams every Fall Season MUST pay a performance bond of $150 per team for U11's and above, and $100 per team for U8, U9, and U10 teams. Please send your Teams bonds immediately to the following address: MSSF, 1722 Bryn Mawr Circle, Germantown, TN 38138. Please contact John Snyder directly if you have any questions regarding bonds.
- MSSF LEAGUE FEE: $10 per player. This can be paid as a team, and should be handied in on the documentation verification evening.
- MRSC FIELD FEE: $102 per player ($111.44 per player without tax exempt status). Why is the fee different from the Spring? You play more games in the Fall League than the Spring League.
- RESCHEDULING FEE (10 days or more from game): $50 per team per game. Coaches and/or Managers must contact Simon Lacon for reschedule requests. All reschedule requests have to be approved with the League President: John Snyder.
- RESCHEDULING FEE AND CANCELATION FEE (within 10 days or less from game): ANY TEAM REQUESTING TO RESCHEDULE OR CANCEL A GAME WITHIN 10 DAYS OF THE GAME WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FULL REFEREE FEES FOR THAT GAME. If the game is rescheduled they will in addition, still be responsible for their half of the referee fees as normal. Any teams that fail to pay the referees within two (2) weeks of the game cancelation or reschedule will forfeit their performance bond for the season.
Please bring the following documents and fees on August 7th to MRSC (6-7pm):
- One (1) copy of your up-to-date approved TS roster or US Club roster with jersey number by the player’s name (TO BE HANDED IN - ALL TEAMS).
- Player cards (laminated). (TO SHOW ONLY - ALL TEAMS)
- A copy of each player’s birth certificate. (TO SHOW ONLY)
- A copy of each player’s medical release form. (TO SHOW ONLY)
- The "PARENT FORM" that team staff and parents have signed stating they will abide by the MSSF “Rules of Competition” (under "contents" on the MSSF page). (TO BE HANDED IN - ALL TEAMS).
- MSSF League Fee - $10 per player (checks made payable to "Memphis Shelby Soccer Federation").
- MRSC Field Fee - $102 or $111.44 (without tax exemption) per player (checks made payable to "OS Memphis" or "Mike Rose Soccer Complex").
League Scheduler: Simon Lacon (901) 849 5648 Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Coaches/Managers: How to Login into your team page:
On this page click on "Teams" in the right-hand side menu "Resources".
Find your team and click on it.
Click on TEAM LOG IN (top right-hand corner).
If you already know your pin # then enter your email address and pin # now. Otherwise, request your pin # from the system by clicking on the Click Here link underneath the team log in section (Please note you will only be able to receive a pin # for your team if you are listed as the team contact for the team in the system).
Check your email once it acknowledges that it sent the pin #. Then go back to your team page and login.
Once you are logged in you can modify your team page.